A MESSAGE FROM THE JASMINE HOUSE:
During these unprecedented times, we recognize the need to do all we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests and associates. We will continue to closely monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and local health departments.
We are also taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are adding additional steps to surpass the standards set forth for our industry. We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.
Below are specific areas we are addressing throughout the guest experience within our hotel:
PLEASE NOTE! THE CITY OF CHARLESTON HAS MANDATED THAT FACE MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO BE WORN IN ALL RETAIL AND FOOD SERVICE ESTABLISHMENTS. A FACE MASK WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE BUILDING AND MUST REMAIN ON WHILE IN PUBLIC AREAS. IF A GUEST DOES NOT HAVE A MASK, OUR HOTEL STAFF WILL PROVIDE ONE.
- The following service will be unavailable until further notice to reduce guest interaction:
- Nightly turndown service
Arrival + Front Desk
- The Front Desk for The Jasmine House is located at the neighboring Indigo Inn, there are plexiglass window stations installed at the front desk to limit contact between staff and guests.
- It is strongly recommended that a single guest from each party undergoes the check-in process.
- Bell Service is available upon request and bellcarts will be sanitized after each guest interaction.
- Employees are required to wear masks and will undergo routine temperature checks issued at the start of each employee work shift.
- Sanitation services will be provided to guests upon request.
- The front desk area and credit card terminals will be sanitized regularly.
- Guest room keys will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
Lobby & Corridors
- Elevators will be cleaned daily and the number of occupants will be limited.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed near the lobby doors.
- The housekeeping staff will deep clean each room with hospitality grade cleaning solutions, both disinfecting and sanitizing after each stay.
- Linens and towels will be washed in commercial grade laundry detergent at a high temperature.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Our staff are responsible for sanitizing all tabletops, chairs and frequently used touch points in between guest use. The Jasmine House will provide a complimentary, continental breakfast in a to-go bag and beverages served in disposable containers.
Evening Wine & Cheese Reception
- The evening reception includes a single poured glass of wine and pre-plated appetizers. Food will be served with single use, disposable goods.
Outdoor Areas & Atrium
- The Jasmine House courtyard and front porch are open and tables have been spread out with limited seating to encourage social distancing.
- Guests may choose to forgo the check-out process and will be offered an emailed copy of their receipt.
Our Cancellation Policy
It is important to us that you are able to make informed travel decisions, and that you have peace of mind anytime you choose to visit Indigo Inn. Please review our cancellation policy.
- For a full refund, please cancel 72 hours before your arrival date.*
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
*Some packages and offers might have different cancellation policies. Please review your reservations for details.
I have a question that was not answered here.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our services and offerings based on industry and regulatory directives.